The term ‘Specialty Foods Group’ or ‘SFG’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website, whose registered office is 6 Dublin Lane, Owensboro, Kentucky 42301. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of said website.
- The content on the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks referenced on this website, which are not the property of, nor licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged as such.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may be charged as a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites independent of SFG. These links are provided for your convenience to offer further information. SFG has no control over—and, therefore, is not responsible for—the content of these sites. Nor does our linking to them signify our endorsement of these sites and/or their owners.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without SFG’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.